Post Post Christmas Holidays

By Betty Blum - gennaio 13, 2019


Hi dears!!
Have you ever heard about DETOX vacation? Purification days in a luxury resort, with spiritual gurus that take care of your body and mind through herbal potions and floating sleeps? No stress, no mobiles, no parents and pets to deal with... A peaceful paradise….
That's exactly what I didn’t do during the Christmas Holidays! Full time of cooking fat festive dinners and cleaning Barbie’s pees everywhere! Yes, Barbie is the little poodle bestie of my neighbour Clara that in few days destroyed my house! She left her in my arms saying: “Treat her nice, she’s so delicate..” and she fled away to the Maldives!
But that’s it… While my house full of cartons still smells of pee (where did she ever do it this time?), I sadly look at my wonderful Christmas tree… Why should I remove all this magic? Isn't it a pity to stop having breakfast with fairy lights singing Jingle Bells and eating gingerbread? Maybe it is, but a new year has started, and I should look forward! Hurry up Betty! It’s time to listen to the Horoscope and set my New Year’s intentions! :))
2019 I’m cooooming!! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 commenti