Loving Coral

By Betty Blum - gennaio 29, 2019


Hi dears!
How are you? I’m really sorry for my absence.. I’m trying to put some things right in my paranoiac and messy life! 
But here I am.. You know, January is a very special year: it means changes, up-to-date and freshness! That’s what I like the new year would bring to me! 

As everybody knows, the 6th December from Miami Pantone’s team has announced the official Color of the Year 2019. It will be the color that will influence all the design world, from the creative community to home furnishing, fashion, brands, films, social media, travel destinations, and tout court design. It is still blowing up in stores and online.. So color-lovers of the world, keep in mind this number 16-1546
Pantone calls it Living Coral and describes it as “an animating and life-affirming coral hue with a golden undertone that energizes and enlivens with a softer edge”! …Wow! Do you like it?
Well, this color prediction perfectly matches with my humour! I love this warm and trendy shade.. It’s one of my fav colors! It brings joy and warmth.. It’s like immersing in a playful and energizing nature, embracing life with affable optimism! This is what we need! Optimism! In reaction to a deep and melancholic digital world, we need to experience freshness, warm connections and a lot of ordinary joy! 
That’s what Pantone says and I totally agree! 

So I’ll put some fresh orange-pink shades of Living Coral in my life, maybe adding some brush of the Fashion Color Trend Spring/Summer 2019 colors, like a majestic Princess Blue, or a romantic Pressed Rose, or a light Lemon Verbena! …I Just a fancy palette! 

Baci and love,

Betty



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 commenti