Instant Camera is Fun!

By Betty Blum - settembre 24, 2019


Hello all!

I’m so happy to be back and share with you my boring life! 
Today I’d like to tell about instant photos.. Yeah, these old low-quality photos that we loved to wait hours and hours from this little plastic box and magically the picture came out.. What a nostalgia! Nowadays we store millions of picture in our phones and we leave them in a nonsense cloud until we lose and forget our happy moments! I think that in a high-pressure world we all need to return to simple pleasures.. Since I was a child I had so much fun in seeing my smily face appearing from nothing in front of my eyes… A simple magic show that never fails to thrill us! We don’t need sophisticated cameras, we don’t need to take a professional photography training, we don’t need to be perfect! Just a click and pictures of your beautiful life are in your hands forever! 
I loved taking instant pics this Summer and I think that this will be one of my favourite tiny pleasures! 
Fortunately I’m not the only weird person of the world! Instant cameras are back! Polaroid, Fujifilm, Leica, Lomo, Kodak announced lines of new cheaper and brighter instant cameras! And as a compulsive collector, the idea to collect tiny pics of my world excites me a lot! I can’t wait to organise them all in creative ways, and, why not, thinking about a cute Christmas gift!

Nostalgic Lovers United stay tuned!

Xxx, Betty

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 commenti